Monday, July 11, 2011

Lupe to the Fiasco!

Lupe Fiasco is a lyrical genius. I've been hearing a lot of negative comments by Lupe fans about his third album "LASERS". Despite the distaste shared by some fans, it was still a pretty dope album. The reason for the surprise taken by some Lupe fans was because his sound was a bit transformed. Meaning the beats have changed a bit but the dope lyrics remain. In my opinion I thought LASERS was pure genius but it still doesn't reach the same level as "Food & Liquor" & "The Cool". Lupe being my favorite rapper still gets my unconditional support 100%. However, for those of you who are truly unsatisfied with LASERS, Lupe's next album,"Food & Liquor II", is set to release pretty soon. Maybe then some of you can hear some new "old Lupe".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

true story

Mars. said...

def! <3

Anonymous said...

you must really love Lupe!

Mars. said...

Lol, I do I do I do! ;]