Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Daydreamin' about Lupe



It's been almost a day since Lupe Fiasco retweeted something I wrote to him and I still can't come to my senses and accept the fact that this is all real. It's crazy to fantasize and wonder what it would be like if your idol were to acknowledge your existance. I had already programmed it in my head that one day Lupe was going to know who I was or he was going to hear of me. I was in my room listening to Lupe himself until I decided to refresh his twitter (which I do every few hours) just to see if he posted anything new. I thought I was daydreaming when I saw "marsunivercity" along with my picture and a tweet of mine. It took me a few seconds and gasps of air to come back down from Mars and realize what had just happened. Lupe Fiasco retweeted ME. I screamed as loud as possible and got in trouble from my mom because she thought something happened to me. Looking back, that was pretty hilarious. However, something did happen to me. Something I've been wanting to happen since I was 12 finally came true. Lupe finally acknowledged my existance. Just to show you what happens when you never give up! ;]






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wowowowow. you're mad lucky. i cant imagine how happy you were lol

Mars. said...

You have nooooooooo idea. rofl