Monday, July 18, 2011

Dear Future Me,

Ever wondered what it would be like to get a letter sent to your future self that was sent by your present self? I may be confusing you a bit but there's a way to send yourself a time capsule through email. It's an amazing idea I came across almost three years ago. However, I've only used it once and it was the most fascinating thing I've ever done. FutureMe.org is a website that lets you email your future self. You choose a date, whether it be tomorrow or 10 years from now, and it gets sent straight to your email on whatever date you choose. Don't believe me? Try it out yourself on futureme.org Enjoy!

                                                              - MARS. <3

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats a really cool idea. I plan on doing this just so i can get a sense of who i was in this present moment.

Mars. said...

Lol, exactly!

Anonymous said...

Genius idea! Omg, I'm gonna do it lol - ember<3

Mars. said...

Thanks, Ember. <33

Anonymous said...

I'm going to do this! Thanks for posting it! Great link btw.

Mars. said...

you got it!:]