Friday, October 21, 2011

Versace x H&M


This has got to be the most creative and genius collaboration H&M has ever made - Versace x H&M. Donatella Versace has declared that the collaborated collection will contain many different prints and her very renowned Medusa logo. The collection doesn't hit stores and online until late November but I can assure you that it'll be like nothing you've ever seen before. I've got my eye on the black leather dress so Mom if you're reading this, you know what to do. ;] What do you think of the collection? Love it or hate it? 


6 comments:

Miss LPL said...

I am excited! Sometimes her clothes are interesting to say the least but maybe I'll find a piece or 2 that may work.

Mars. said...

Haha same thing I was thinking. :)

SSPaul said...

Love what you've done with this post. How did you pull this images? That must of been a lot of research! I'm proud of you.
Donatella is definitely interesting, however I think the black dress is kind of cute.
Keep up the good work!

Lisa H. said...

Hi! I Just wanted to say that I love our writing tone. You're a great writer for a 16 year old. You have a natural talent when it comes to writing. Keep up the good work! I'm going to add your blog to my favorite! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Love the post. Did you happen to see what the price range might be like for the collection. I'm guessing it's gonna be pretty steep...sigh...better start saving cause I already know I want that black dress ;)

Mars. said...

@SSP: Thank you thank you!
@Lisa H: Thanks a bunch! Really means a lot to me. :)
@Anon: The price range I think may be a tad bit expensive. However, I'm just making that assumption. I wish I did have the answer to that but unfortunately prices haven't been released to the public yet. (neither has most of the photos above lol) thank you, though!