Thursday, August 11, 2011

Happy 1 Month Birthday to MarsUniverCity!

My blog has officially been running for an entire month! What better way to celebrate my blog's 1 month birthday than to hit more than 1,000 views!? Shout outs to everyone for their undying support and for sharing my links on their Facebook and Twitter accounts. It means so much. Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for more dope upcoming posts!


                                                                     - MARS <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really find you blog to be different and quite unconventional. Like all the concepts behind your posts. My fav so far is the lupe retweet though, he's pretty ill, and well your pretty lucky. Keep up the good work and i'll keep stopping by!

Anonymous said...

swaggggg ily.
from uspa